$10 per calendar month for owners and residents.
- Waikiki Banyan resident owners
- Waikiki Banyan non-resident owners
- Waikiki Banyan resident non-owners
- Owners: rent is due monthly in advance, and may be paid as much as a year at a time.
- The rental fees are set by the Association and may be changed at the discretion of the Association.
- Complete this form and bring it with your payment to Waikiki Banyan Administration Office. You will be assigned a numbered rack if one is available. If a rack is not available, your name will be put on a waiting list.
- Cash or check only. Please make checks payable to AOAO Waikiki Banyan.
- Racks are to be used only for the storage of surfboards intended for your personal use and belonging to you. The storage rack may be neither assigned nor sublet.
- You store your surfboard at your own risk. Waikiki Banyan shall not be liable for any claim or loss due to theft or damage to surfboards stored in the surfboard storage racks at Waikiki Banyan.
- You are responsible for the security of your rack; please provide your own lock.
- Storage racks may not be modified, altered, or changed in any way.
- You are liable for any damage to your assigned storage rack.
- The Association may terminate your rental and remove your surfboard if the rent is not paid within 10 days after the beginning of a month.
By completing and turning in this form (opens in a new window) you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to abide by the above terms and conditions.